Our next Family Worship Night is Sunday, December 2, 5:00 to 7:00 pm
Scroll down to find the weekly family devotions for November.
You are invited to join us for a fun evening of family worship, Bible lessons, family activities, children’s games, and adult conversation.
We will meet in our Fellowship Hall (on the North side of the building) from 5:00 to 7:00 pm on the last Sunday of each month (with the exception of December).
The schedule for the evening is as follows:
– Families gather, sit together, and enjoy a meal
– Introduction to the evening
– Pastor Tim will share the Bible story (in creative ways!)
– Families will participate in activities and games to learn more about the story
– The children will go to the Gym for organized games
– Parents will meet with Pastor Tim for a time of adult conversation
– Everyone will come back together for a closing prayer
There is no cost to attend and you do not need to register. The Family Worship Nights are open to everyone in the community.